|
|
Interview English
想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q: Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A: Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however,accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A: Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
|
|