|
|
First Love
John Clare
初恋
I ne'er was struck before that hour
我从未像这个时刻一样感到触电
With love so sudden and so sweet.
如此突然而甜蜜的爱
Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower
她的脸就像芳香的花朵
And stole my heart away complete.
完全偷走了我的心
My face turned pale, a deadly pale.
我的脸变得苍白,死人般的苍白
My legs refused to walk away,
我的双腿拒绝走开
And when she looked what could I ail
当她看见我的痛苦时
My life and all seemed turned to clay.
我的生命和一切都变成了泥土
And then my blood rushed to my face
然后我的血涌上我的脸
And took my eyesight quite away.
迷糊了我的视线
The trees and bushes round the place
周围的树木
Seemed midnight at noonday.
都变成了中午的黑夜(看不见了)
I could not see a single thing,
我什么也看不见
Words from my eyes did start.
但我的眼中流露出了(爱的)语言
They spoke as chords do from the string,
就像从丝弦上奏出的乐音
And blood burnt round my heart.
热血在我的心脏附近沸腾
Are flowers the winter's choice
花朵是否都披着冬天(的风霜)
Is love's bed always snow
爱的温床是否总是覆盖着白雪
She seemed to hear my silent voice
她似乎听到了我无言的声音
Not love appeals to know.
却不知道我的爱
I never saw so sweet a face
我从未见过这样甜蜜的脸
As that I stood before.
如我站着所看见的
My heart has left its dwelling place
我的心已经离开应有的地方
And can return no more.
再也回不了头
|
|